One installation that fulfills all your expectations
Our commitment to your time/cost savings
Bringing the license-free premium backup service to every business, Synology is here to help you protect your data.
- Rid yourself of lengthy market research: Look no further than the one-stop service for both software and hardware and save yourself time and effort needed to look for different vendors.
- Buy one Synology NAS, get unlimited VM backups free: Take backing up 5 VMs for example. Active Backup for Business can save over 50% of deployment costs in the first year alone when compared to license-based software.
- Schedule backups for better management: Automate your scheduled backups by time or specific events (such as system startup) to avoid performance interference to your production site.
By using Synology Active Backup to back up VMs, we have made future data migration and backup even easier, for it can reduce large backup size and lengthy migration time. Much to our surprise, Synology Active Backup for Business went beyond our expectations by realizing fast VM backups and RTO in seconds. Learn moreWei-Long Zhang, Administrator of Information Management Center at China Railway Liuyuan
Flexibility – the key to leveling up your business
Active Backup for Business is not only easy to set up but also flexible to maintain.
- Scale up as your business grows: Feel free to start small and opt for a bigger one when needed. Learn how to select a Synology product for Active Backup for Business.
- Integrate with Synology Virtual Machine Manager: Replicate a production environment for your critical services to a Synology NAS for disaster recovery purposes.
- Flexible recovery options: Perform granular recovery for a single file or full VM recovery depending on your needs.
The integration with VMM provides a disaster recovery solution to ensure service uptime, and it’s license-free integrated backup solution, which facilitates optimal use of limited resources for businesses. Learn moreMing-Teng Liao, Senior Specialist of the Administration Department at J.Shine
Learn how to centralize and manage all backup tasks from PCs, Windows servers, VMware, and Hyper-V