Build your own portfolio site
Keep your clients in the loop while protecting your digital assets. Synology Photo Station is a simple but powerful photo management solution, available free.
- Organize and share albums with clients or colleagues.
- Have them review your work with labels and comments.
- Set up custom watermarks to protect your photos.
High-performance connectivity for 4K video and RAW files
Add 10GbE or faster network capability to speed up direct editing of large images and videos directly from your NAS1.
Perfect when working with large amounts of RAW files and 4K and higher resolution video projects.
Organize and collaborate
Synology Drive makes it easy to manage, view, and share your files with others.
IT made simple
Backing up your data and synchronizing it to another office shouldn’t be hard. Our solutions are designed to be easy to pick up while not compromising on flexibility.
Find out more
- On supported models only. Performance improvement will depend on system, client, and network environments. Please refer to our compatibility list for validated adapters.
- LFF = Large form factor, 3.5” drives; SFF = Small form factor, 2.5” drives
- Using 16TB drives: RAID5 for DS920+, RAID6 for DS1819+ and DS3617xs. Using 15.36TB drives: Storage Pool with two RAID-F1 groups for FS3400. Actual capacity is dependent on configuration and size reporting methodology. Volume limitations apply.
- Using 16TB drives: DS920+ and DS1819+ with the maximum number of supported DX517 Expansion Unit using RAID5 plus internal capacity. DS3617xs with the maximum number of supported DX1215 Expansion Units using RAID6 plus internal capacity. Using 15.36TB drives: FS3400 with the maximum number of supported RX2417sas Expansion Units, using Storage Pool with two RAID-F1 groups each, plus internal capacity. Volume limitations apply.
- Aggregate performance over SMB access. Testing environment
- FS3400 supports two expansion units: RX1217sas (12x LFF) or RX2417sas (24x SFF)