Publish Time: 2020-01-22 17:52:36 UTC+8
Last Updated: 2022-02-16 17:11:06 UTC+8
Multiple vulnerabilities allow remote authenticated users to bypass security constraints via a susceptible version of Synology Directory Server or allow remote attackers to conduct denial-of-service attacks via a susceptible version of DiskStation Manager (DSM) or Synology Router Manager (SRM).
None of Synology products are affected by CVE-2019-19344 as the vulnerability only affects Samba 4.9 and later.
|Product||Severity||Fixed Release Availability|
|DSM 6.2||Moderate||Upgrade to 6.2.4-25554 or above.|
|Synology Directory Server||Moderate||Upgrade DSM to 6.2.4-25554 or above.|
- Severity: Moderate
- CVSS3 Base Score: 6.0
- CVSS3 Vector: CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L
- There is an issue in all samba 4.11.x versions before 4.11.5, all samba 4.10.x versions before 4.10.12 and all samba 4.9.x versions before 4.9.18, where the removal of the right to create or modify a subtree would not automatically be taken away on all domain controllers.
- Severity: Moderate
- CVSS3 Base Score: 5.9
- CVSS3 Vector: CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
- All samba versions 4.9.x before 4.9.18, 4.10.x before 4.10.12 and 4.11.x before 4.11.5 have an issue where if it is set with "log level = 3" (or above) then the string obtained from the client, after a failed character conversion, is printed. Such strings can be provided during the NTLMSSP authentication exchange. In the Samba AD DC in particular, this may cause a long-lived process(such as the RPC server) to terminate. (In the file server case, the most likely target, smbd, operates as process-per-client and so a crash there is harmless).
- Severity: Not affected
- CVSS3 Base Score: 0.0
- CVSS3 Vector: CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:N
- There is a use-after-free issue in all samba 4.9.x versions before 4.9.18, all samba 4.10.x versions before 4.10.12 and all samba 4.11.x versions before 4.11.5, essentially due to a call to realloc() while other local variables still point at the original buffer.
|1||2020-01-22||Initial public release.|
|2||2021-05-24||Update for DSM 6.2 is now available in Affected Products.|
|3||2021-05-24||Update for Synology Directory Server is now available in Affected Products.|