Release Notes for Python3
Python is an interpreted, interactive, and object-oriented programming language suitable for distributed application development, scripting, numeric computing and system testing. With Python, you can develop or integrate your systems more quickly and effectively.
- This update is expected to be available in all regions within the next few days. The actual time of release may vary slightly depending on regions.
- Updated to version 3.8.6.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities (CVE-2020-14422, CVE-2020-8492, CVE-2019-20907, CVE-2019-10160, CVE-2019-9636, CVE-2019-9947, CVE-2019-16935, CVE-2019-16056, CVE-2019-18874, CVE-2019-14859, CVE-2019-9674, CVE-2018-20406, CVE-2018-20852, CVE-2017-17522, CVE-2016-0772).
- Minor bug fixes.
- Updated to version 3.8.2
- Fixed an issue where the package might fail to install libraries after failover via High Availability.
- More customized。
- Upgraded to be compatible with DSM 6.0.