Release Notes for Redmine
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. It has numerous features and can be run on Synology NAS via Docker.
- Updated to version 3.3.10.
- Fixed a security vulnerability (CVE-2019-18890).
- Fixed an issue where package status might be incorrect in certain situations.
- Modified file permissions to improve package security.
- Upgraded to version 3.3.6 to fix a security vulnerability regarding Redmine (CVE-2017-18026).
- Upgraded to be compatible with Docker.
- Upgraded to be compatible with MariaDB 10.
- Fixed an issue where Docker-Redmine cannot be upgraded in DSM 5.2.
- Upgraded Redmine to version 3.3.1.
- Upgraded to be compatible with DSM 6.1.
- Upgraded to be compatible with DSM 6.0.
- Fixed two security vulnerabilities. (CVE-2015-8473 and CVE-2015-8537).
- Supports Docker 1.9.
- Fixed an issue where this package could not be successfully downloaded.
- This is the initial version of this package.