Installing Synology Drive Client
Please read the following before installing this beta software.
For evaluation only - This beta software is for evaluation purposes only and should not be installed on critical equipment or in production environments. We strongly recommend reading the Release notes section before installing it. Synology cannot be held responsible for any damages, such as accidental data loss, caused by this beta software.
Not downgradable - After installation of this beta application, you will not be able to downgrade to a previous official version of this software.
Before you start
1. Synology Drive Server package is required to be installed on your Synology NAS.
To install the beta utility on your computer
- Click one of the following download links to start downloading directly.
Windows (exe) (64 bits)
Windows (msi) (64 bits)
Compatibility and Installation
- This version is only compatible with 64-bit OS version of Windows 10 or later. Check your version
- Refined the setup page of the installation wizard for a more simplified and user-friendly onboarding experience.
- Added native support for 64-bit OS version of Windows, providing more secure and stable file synchronization.
- Fixed an issue where thumbnails might not be properly displayed when syncing pictures on Windows OS.