Release Notes for PHP 7.3
PHP is an open source scripting language which aims to help web developers write dynamically generated web pages efficiently. This language is suitable for web development in that it can be easily embedded into HTML.
- Added support for Imagick extension.
- Updated libsodium to version 1.0.18.
- Updated to version 7.3.16.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-11045, CVE-2019-11046, CVE-2019-11047, CVE-2019-11050).
- Updated to version 7.3.11.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities. (Synology-SA-19:36)
- This is the initial release of package PHP 7.3.