Intuitive, Clientless WebVPN
- Enter an internal URL to reach your company's private website.
- The administrator can set up the company's internal web-based services in "Default" for staff access.
- Users can star to keep their visited websites in "Starred" for future personal access.
Fast, Hassle-free Synology SSL VPN
The lightweight client for Windows, Mac, Ubuntu, iOS, and Android requires only minimal setup to help you connect within a minute.
SSL/TLS encryption offers security levels suitable for your company's network, keeping sensitive data safe at all times.
Synology SSL VPN builds connections safer, faster, and more stable than many other VPN protocols.
Compatible with Microsoft® Azure™
Aside from other products supporting IPsec VPN, Synology Router can also work with Azure VPN gateways, allowing you to achieve a hybrid solution which combines on-premise and virtual networks in the cloud.
Monitor & Management
Identify network traffic anomalies and suspicious users
Bandwidth control & block list
Optimize network traffic and keep critical resources from unwanted access
Inspect previous user connections and data usage
Configuration & connection logs
View and export logs for regular auditing
Active Directory and LDAP support
Support for authentication through AD and LDAP ensures seamless integration with a company's existing account system.
Comprehensive Protocol Support
L2TP over IPSec
- Access for one concurrent account is available for free and shared by WebVPN, Synology SSL VPN, and SSTP. Client VPN Access License is available to add more concurrent accounts.
- Remote Desktop supports Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and Virtual Network Computing (VNC) sessions.
- Site-to-Site VPN License is required to activate this feature. A one-time 30-day trial is available to each VPN Plus supported Synology product. For the maximum number of Site-to-Site VPN tunnels, please refer to the product's specifications.
- Tested in a Synology simulated environment with one site using Synology RT2600ac. Real performance may vary depending on the factors including, but not limited to, your network conditions, equipment, et cetera.