The whole Wi-Fi network at a glance
- Turn on or off the main Wi-Fi or guest network with a single click.
- The real-time Wi-Fi transfer rate shows you how busy the router is.
- See how many devices are connected to your Wi-Fi.
Smart Connect gives you the best signal and speed
Mesh Wi-Fi to end Internet dead zones
Wherever you are and whichever Wi-Fi point your device is connected to, there’s always just one network name you need to remember. No manual switching anymore.
The support for IEEE 802.11k, v, and r standards delivers a smooth VoIP and video streaming experience when you move from one room to another – and you can see which devices are currently connected to which Wi-Fi point. 2
The Wi-Fi points automatically decide how they should connect with each other. If one gets unplugged, the rest will automatically find another way to reconnect, always giving you the best possible path to the Internet.
Decide which Wi-Fi point to be the uplink by yourself when self-organizing network optimization is unsatisfactory. You can configure an uplink via either Ethernet or wireless connections.
Managed guest access
Next-generation security protocol
Support for the latest security standards including WPA3-Personal, WPA3-Enterprise, and Opportunistic Wireless Encryption (OWE) equips home, business, and open Wi-Fi networks with better defense against snooping and other attacks. 3
MAC address filter
Blacklist a suspicious device from your Wi-Fi, or allow only white-listed devices to connect. Guest Wi-Fi can follow the same rules or remain open to everyone.
- Available on Synology RT2600ac and MR2200ac. Currently, RT2600ac can serve as the primary Wi-Fi point, while MR2200ac can be the primary Wi-Fi point or extend the signal of another RT2600ac/MR2200ac.
- For client devices that also support 802.11 k, v, or r, such as iOS devices.
- Available on Synology RT2600ac and MR2200ac. Client support for WPA3 is required for compatibility.