Release Notes for osTicket
osTicket is an open source support ticket system. It is designed to help streamline support requests and improve customer support efficiency by providing staff with tools they need to deliver fast and effective support. It can seamlessly integrate inquiries created via email, phone and web-based forms into a simple easy-to-use multi-user web interface.
- This update is expected to be available in all regions within the next few days. The actual time of release may vary slightly depending on regions.
- Updated to version 1.14.5.
- PHP 7.3 is required.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities (CVE-2020-12629, CVE-2020-16193, CVE-2020-24917, CVE-2020-24881).
- Minor bug fixes.
- Updated to version 1.14.1.
- PHP 7.2 is required.
- Enhanced overall stability.
Upgraded to version 1.10.1 to fix a security vulnerability regarding osTicket (CVE-2017-14396).
- Upgraded to be compatible with MariaDB 10.
- Fixed an issue where osTicket cannot be started after the package database password is changed via MariaDB.
- Upgraded to 1.10.
- Added the restore page, allowing users to choose whether to proceed with the new installation or to restore the old data.
- Added the database user page, allowing users to assign certain database users to exclusively use certain packages.
- Upgraded to version 1.9.13.
- Upgraded to be compatible with DSM 6.0.
- Upgraded to 1.9.7 for bug fixes.
- Upgraded to be compatible with DSM 5.2.
- Changing the password for MariaDB will now automatically update the password for this package.
- Certified by Synology Trust Level.
- Updated to be compatible with DSM 5.0.
- This is the initial release for the package.