Release Notes for Threat Prevention
Threat Prevention guards your Synology Router from network threats, and identifies malicious packets to prevent your Synology Router from infection and data compromise.
- This update is not applicable for RT6600ax models. After this update, new installations will no longer support ET Pro. If you are currently using ET Open, ET Pro will no longer be available as an option. If you are currently using ET Pro, it will still be usable after this update.
- Fixed an issue where the overview page showed a blank page when the display language was set to Swedish.
Compatibility & Installation
- ThreatPrevention 1.3.1-0905 requires SRM 1.3.1 or above.
- Updated to support VLAN-related functions.
- Updated the Suricata threat detection engine to version 6.0.3.
- Supports automatically archiving past event logs when updating packages to reduce the update time.
- Added network stability priority mode to avoid network disruptions when packets exceed the system's processing capacity.
- Fixed an issue where Google Voice traffic would be incorrectly blocked by its signature.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Suricata (CVE-2021-45098).
- Fixed the issue where Threat Prevention failed to build the database.
- This is the initial release for RT6600ax.