The update will be available for selected regions within the following weeks, although the release time in each region may vary slightly.
- Fixed the issue where Internet connection speed might be slow after Threat Prevention was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the Threat Prevention might be unable to scan.
- Fixed the issue where the Statistics page might be unable to display the map.
- This update is not applicable for RT6600ax models. After this update, new installations will no longer support ET Pro. If you are currently using ET Open, ET Pro will no longer be available as an option. If you are currently using ET Pro, it will still be usable after this update.
- Fixed an issue where the overview page showed a blank page when the display language was set to Swedish.
Compatibility & Installation
- ThreatPrevention 1.3.1-0905 requires SRM 1.3.1 or above.
- Updated to support VLAN-related functions.
- Updated the Suricata threat detection engine to version 6.0.3.
- Supports automatically archiving past event logs when updating packages to reduce the update time.
- Added network stability priority mode to avoid network disruptions when packets exceed the system's processing capacity.
- Fixed an issue where Google Voice traffic would be incorrectly blocked by its signature.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Suricata (CVE-2021-45098).
- Fixed the issue where Threat Prevention failed to build the database.
- This is the initial release for RT6600ax.