Release Notes for GitLab
GitLab is a web-based Git repository manager with wiki and issue tracking features. It has numerous features and can be run on Synology NAS via Docker.
- Updated to version 11.11.8.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Gitlab. (CVE-2019-5473、 CVE-2019-6783、 CVE-2019-11548、 CVE-2018-19856)
- Fixed an issue where package status might be incorrect in certain situations.
- Modified file permissions to improve package security.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding GitLab (CVE-2018-12606, CVE-2018-12607, CVE-2018-14364).
- The new version of GitLab will replace MariaDB with PostgreSQL as the backend database. The original database will be automatically migrated from MariaDB to PostgreSQL after upgrading.
- Upgraded to be compatible with Docker.
- Upgraded to be compatible with MariaDB 10.
- Upgraded to version 9.4.4 to address a vulnerability (CVE-2017-12426).
- Fixed an issue where Docker-GitLab cannot be upgraded in DSM 5.2.
- Upgraded GitLab to version 8.15.4.
- Upgraded to be compatible with DSM 6.1.
- Upgraded to version 8.6.2.
- Fixed an issue where Gitlab could not start normally after upgrading to DSM 6.0.
- Upgraded to be compatible with DSM 6.0.
- Supports Docker 1.9.
- Fixed an issue where this package could not be successfully downloaded.
- This is the initial version of this package.