Release Notes for Apache HTTP Server 2.4
Apache HTTP Server is an open source HTTP server for modern operating systems, including UNIX and Windows. With the package installed, you can choose Apache as the back-end server in Web Station.
- Fixed a vulnerability regarding Apache 2.4 (Synology-SA-19:14)
- Upgraded to version 2.4.29.
- Fix an issue where Access Log may get the wrong client IP.
- Upgraded to version 2.4.27.
- Fixed an issue where Apache 2.4 cannot be properly enabled.
- Updated Apache to 2.4.25.
- Fixed an issue where default backend settings might be incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where some third-party packages might not respond properly.
- Added support for Apache 2.4 in Web Station.