Release Notes for Antivirus Essential
Az Antivirus Essential egy ingyenes és könnyen használható csomag, mely segít megvédeni Synology NAS eszközét és fájljait a vírusoktól. Ne feledje, hogy a csomag 512 MB-nál kevesebb memóriával rendelkező eszközre történő telepítése hatással lehet az adott eszköz teljesítményére.
- The update is expected to be available in all regions within the next few days. The actual time of release may vary slightly depending on the region.
- Fixed the issue where AntiVirus might fail to update virus definitions upon initial installation or when their file size exceeds a certain limit.
This update has been recalled on Jan. 16 owing to an issue about updating virus definitions.
This update was re-released on Feb. 4, and the aforementioned issue has been fixed in 1.4.7-2791.
Added support for Smart Scan to compare with the last scanning results and only scan files which had been modified.
Upgraded ClamAV scanning engine.
Fixed the issue where certain file types might prevent Antivirus from completing the scanning process.
Fixed the issue where AntiVirus might mistakenly quarantine certain files in Time Machine backup folder and prevent users from restoring them properly.
Fixed the issue where scheduled scan might run when AntiVirus is disabled.
- Upgraded ClamAV engine.
Fixed a security vulnerability regarding ClamAV (CVE-2017-11423).
Fixed an issue where AntiVirus logs could not be removed in Safari browser.
Fixed an issue where Active Backup might fail to restore data after AntiVirus scans.
Fixed an issue where AntiVirus might fail to upgrade signatures.
Thai user interface is now available.
Upgraded ClamAV built-in signatures.
- Fixed an issue where notification might not work properly.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding ClamAV. (CVE-2018-1000085, CVE-2018-0202)
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding ClamAV (CVE-2017-12374, CVE-2017-12375, CVE-2017-12376, CVE-2017-12377, CVE-2017-12378, CVE-2017-12379, CVE-2017-12380).
- Fixed an issue where AntiVirus might not work properly when migrated from DSM 5.2.
Supports comprehensive operation of a window.
Improved the number of items displayed per page in the quarantine list.
Enhanced scanning performance by reducing the scanning time and memory usage
Fixed an issue where file scanning on certain models might fail.
Fixed an issue where updating virus signature database might fail.
- Fixed an issue where AntiVirus might fail to stop scanning when Intrusion Prevention is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where AntiVirus might fail to scan when a file path is longer than 256 bytes.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding ClamAV (CVE-2012-6706).
- Added support for auto update of Engine.
- Fixed an issue where error messages might display during file scanning.
- Files larger than 2GB are beyond the scanning capability. Certain models with smaller RAM size is not able to scan files over 1GB.
- Fixed an issue where file scanning might take more time after upgrading to DSM 6.0.
- Fixed an issue where database update might fail.
- Fixed an issue where database update might not end.
- Upgraded ClamAV.
- Enhanced system performance by processing one scan task at a time.
- Upgraded ClamAV and McAfee scanning engine.
- Fixed an issue where operations might fail when deleting or restoring a large amount of files from the quarantine.
- Fixed an issue where DSM system files might be deleted due to false alarm.
- Fixed an issue where system file in Security Advisor could be deleted due to false alarm.