Top 10 Tutorials
Speak to Synology Expert
All of our experts have undergone complete and solid training, and are equipped with considerable knowledge and experience. Reach out to us whenever you have questions regarding Synology products. Our experts will resolve your problems in no time. To speed up the process, prepare the following information before contacting us:
Extend Your Warranty
Get an extended warranty for your Synology product by purchasing Synology Extended Warranty via Synology's regional distributors and resellers. Please note that this service is only available within 30 days of your purchase.Learn more
How It Works
The limited warranty is valid from the date of purchase. If your Synology product is still in the warranty period, please contact the original purchase distributor or reseller for repair service.Learn more
Synology Repair Service
Synology provides the warranty services to all of the hardware products. The refurbishment is handled by Synology experts, and we strictly monitor every detail of the process, making sure your item will be repaired properly. Extended warranty is available for some of the high end models for extending their limited hardware warranty period.
The reported items will be repaired, or refurbished, within the warranty period based on Synology’s standard (with new or refurbished components), making sure the reported items can function properly after the repair.
Please read this before you start the repair service.
- Read and agree the Warranty agreement.
- Warranty may vary for different models, so please check the reported item is within warranty. Learn more
- Make sure you have run through the checklist and identify the malfunction is caused by hardware.
Note: Under normal circumstances, the warranty is activated from the date listed on the invoice issued by Synology or its authorized distributors and resellers.
- Contact Original Purchase Reseller - Please contact the original purchase office, or the local representatives (resellers or distributors) first to get the repair service.
- Contact Synology - Only if the original purchase office can no longer provide the repair service for some reason, please contact Synology for further assistance.
To apply for the repair service from Synology, please log into your Synology Account.
- Personal data and configurations need to be backed up before sending the NAS for repair service. Synology and its authorized partners have no responsibility to retain your privacy and confidentiality.
- Product and the system will be restored to factory default, and the original data will not be able to retrieve. Synology has no responsibility for the data loss during the repair service.
- Warranty only covers Synology’s products. Hard drives and any other compatible devices are not included.
- Synology reserves all rights for the final decision, and it will be resolved exclusively and finally by Synology.