Dual-port 25GbE SFP28 add-in card for Synology systems
Increase network performance with 25GbE connectivity
Optical SR, Optical LR, and DAC support
Designed for maximum performance and reliability in Synology systems
High-performance connectivity upgrade
Flexible SFP28 options
Support for short-range and long-range transceivers as well as DAC options enables flexible connectivity choices.
Dual 25GbE ports can be combined into a Link Aggregation Group to boost throughput up to 50 Gb/s, while also providing port failover and load balancing functionality.1
CPU offloading and load balancing
Support for CPU offloading and load balancing technologies enables optimal system performance.
At Synology, we are committed to product innovation and quality. Synology guarantees a robust and reliable data management experience with a 5-year limited warranty, providing responsive technical support and hardware replacement services to maximize your return on investment.2 Learn more
Synology Replacement Service (SRS)
SRS provides free advance replacement units as early as the next business day in selected regions, maximizing the service uptime for your mission-critical storage and ensuring your business continuity. Learn more
High performance storage systems
- 240,000 4K random write IOPS
- Built-in dual 10GbE ports
- Up to 72 bays with 2 FX2421 or RX1217sas expansion units
- Over 6,200/3,000 MB/s sequential read/write
- Built-in dual 10GbE ports
- Up to 1.728 PB of storage with 7 RX1222sas expansion units
Link aggregation increases the total throughput of the network. It does not increase individual transfer speeds.
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase as stated on your purchase receipt. Visit https://www.synology.com/company/legal/warranty for more information.
|Host Bus Interface
|PCIe 3.0 x8
|Low Profile and Full Height
|Size (Height x Width x Depth)
|69 mm x 168 mm x 17.3 mm
|0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
|-20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)
|5% to 95% RH
|The warranty period starts from the purchase date as stated on your purchase receipt. (Learn more)
|IEEE Specification Compliance
|Data Transfer Rates
|25 Gbps/10 Gbps
|As mixed link speeds are not supported, both network ports must be configured with the same link speed.
- Model specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- The figures are based on Synology internal testing. Each performance test is done individually. No other services or applications are processed at the same time.
- The actual performance may be lower than lab testing figure due to differences in server configuration, deployment, and the number of active operations.
- If usage requirements exceed the specifications above, please contact our regional partners for professional advice.