Back up your computer
- You can back up your Windows, macOS, and Linux computer files with ease using Synology Drive Client. Learn more
- Automatically back up your computer whenever a file is modified or trigger a backup task based on your custom schedule.
- Keep deduplicated versions of your backed up files to safeguard important data from threats such as ransomware.
- Select a timestamp and restore a specific file version on your own, without having to bother IT administrators.
Portable device protection
Enable Photo Backup in Synology Photos mobile app and back up all your precious memories to your NAS, preserving all your metadata on-premises while keeping original photo quality.
Install USB Copy and connect your SD card converter to NAS, and configure auto backups of your photos and videos from your camera or GoPro whenever you insert your SD card.
USB Copy enables you to preserve another backup to your USB drive by simply plugging it into your NAS.
Towards greater data efficiency & protection
- Photographer : You happen to be a professional photographer? Don’t miss the protection plan designed to safeguard your works. Learn more
- NAS protection : One copy is not enough to you? Learn more about how to further protect data on your NAS. Learn more
- Cross-office syncing : Need to sync data between two studios? Check this solution for cross-office synchronization. Learn more
Complete bare-metal backup and recovery is only supported on Plus Series models and above, not including J and Value series. See here for all Applied Models compatible with Active Backup for Business and its bare-metal backup and recovery features for Windows devices.