Central Management System
Manage Cameras in High Efficiency
QuickConnect and HTTPs support
QuickConnect is the ideal tool to quickly access remote servers without worrying about network configuration and dynamic IP addresses. It allows you to bind your recording servers to the host server without any network knowledge. Simply enter your QuickConnect ID to establish a hassle free connection. HTTPs support ensures transmissions over the Internet remain private and secure.
Live View & Recording on CMS
Enjoy up to 64 channels of live view in HD on each monitoring screen. The Synology NAS server act as a dedicated NVR to host IP cameras deployed across different geological locations. The CMS host centralizes live feeds and recording footages to allow management via a single web portal.
- Up to 64 channels in 720p on single live view display: setup video wall in HD quality. Available on Internet Explorer and Firefox for Windows, Safari for Mac and Surveillance Station client.
- See more live streams on one browser: Surveillance Station is now compatible with multiple live view windows in one single browser. Users now can enjoy different layouts and live feeds in various screens.
- Playback recordings from various recording servers: Search for specific recordings according to camera models, recording modes, dates or video formats to greatly reduce required time and resources.
- Continuous recording on recording server: Synology's device licenses are managed by recording servers independently, providing continuous recording even when the connection between a CMS host and recording servers are lost.
Privileges, E-Maps & Notifications
Synology CMS makes managing a large-scale surveillance deployment much easier by covering all grounds, such as user privileges, e-maps and system notifications.
- User privilege : authorize camera access rights by account. Windows AD, LDAP, and Trust Domain are supported. Learn more about privilege settings.
- E-map : create a central and interactive e-map that pinpoints the locations of each recording server and IP camera, and react to incidents in a timely fashion.
- Notification : the CMS host aggregates system alerts from recording servers to allow you to stay on top of everything via email, SMS or push notifications on mobile devices.