It's Time to Replace Your External Hard Drives
Save your memories in the right way
Simply dump all your photos and videos into Synology Moments.
- Unlike cloud services, photos and videos stored on Synology NAS will keep their original forms without compression.
- If you have photos you want to keep private, Synology NAS is the best option to retain your own privacy.
- With the deep learning mechanism in Synology Moments, all your photos can be auto-categorized into people, subjects, and locations.
Liberate file access from USB
Get Synology Drive as the only portal for all your file access.
- Your files are always available from most of the web browsers or Drive mobile when you're on the road.
- Manage files with labels and stars to make it easier for you to identify certain files.
- Retain traces of versions in Synology Drive and free yourself from file over-write errors.
Fully compatible with your portable external hard drive
Synology NAS recognizes most of the mainstream file systems, including FAT32 and NTFS. Simply connect the portable hard drive to your Synology NAS and you are good to go. Learn more
Don’t throw your portable hard drive away
Set up USB Copy and have another copy of important data on your portable hard drive. Simply plug in the portable hard drive regularly and you’ll automatically have another copy of your data.
Your data, your responsibility
Personal backupTime to think about your data protection plan for PCs, laptops, and portable devices.
Protect your data on NASNever put all your eggs in one basket, and remember to keep an extra copy of your data.
Photography archiveSee our photo storage solution designed for photography studios. Learn more
Perfect for beginners
Just take a small step to open infinite possibilities. DiskStation ushers in the next cloud storage era for you at affordable prices.