Safety at scale
Distributed surveillance systems demand flexibility of deployment, easy expansion, and high reliability. Deliver these and much more by combining the scalability and reliability of Synology servers with our feature-rich suite of surveillance and video management tools.
Configure, manage and deploy thousands of surveillance devices with ease.
Protect your assets efficiently with intelligent analytics and automatic alerts.
Ensure privacy with advanced safeguards and granular user permission settings.
Keep your surveillance operational and protect footage when disaster strikes.
Deployments that cover large areas or many sites demand powerful tools for remote batch configuration and troubleshooting of surveillance devices.
A full set of advanced monitoring features and automations can help security staff maintain awareness of potential threats even when not on site.
Define event types that trigger notifications and receive warnings via email, text, or push notifications. Learn more
Monitor feeds and access management tools from web browsers, desktop clients, and mobile apps. Learn more
Leverage intelligent Deep Video Analytics to increase monitoring accuracy and reduce workloads. 1 Learn more
Intuitive and powerful tools
Flexible and customizable interfaces are key in enabling on-site and remote teams to effectively keep on-premises security in check at all times.
Ensuring data and service availability
Built-in safeguards are crucial to protect people and assets in case primary surveillance servers or infrastructure become unavailable.
US-based convenience store distributor Richmond Master transitioned from scattered hardware and inconvenient footage retrieval to a centralized and streamlined surveillance system powered by Surveillance Station.
Surveillance equipment installer Peachy Events supported a UK juvenile prison facility in upgrading its system to boost monitoring efficiency, footage resolution, and overall system robustness.
Non-profit rehabilitation center Odyssey House upgraded its aging surveillance system to a centralized and reliable solution, improving the quality of care delivered to its patients and the security of its personnel.
Chausson Matériaux, leader in construction materials with over 350 stores across France, secures its premises at night and on weekends with centralized and automated camera surveillance managed through Surveillance Station.
Richmond Master Distributors
- Smooth deployment of Synology NVR or NAS in all 56 stores
- Secure local access with granular permission management
- Up to 99% reduction in time spent on management
- Simplified and configurable monitoring of 167 live feeds
- Increased service uptime thanks to backup recording servers
- Cloud backups of system configurations for maximum reliability
Odyssey House Louisiana
- Effective monitoring of access points through 118 cameras and 22 door controllers
- Shorter reaction times thanks to Action Rules and real-time notifications
- Easy access to critical footage through Windows AD integration
- Automated event detection alerts supported by smart analytics
- Centralized management of over 100 recording servers through Synology CMS
- Real-time preview of detected events on interactive maps for quick investigation
We're here to assist you with any questions or information you may require.
Features described here are available on Synology DVA series NVRs only.