|09.00 – 09.30||Registration and Welcome Coffee Registration, Networking, snacks and beverages|
|09.30 – 09.45||Welcome Speech|
|09.45 – 11.05||Session 1: System and Data Protection: Advance Configuration|
|11.05 – 11:25||Break Networking and beverages|
|11.25 – 12:10||Session 2: Surveillance Solution Integration from A to Z|
|12.10 - 13:10||Lunch & Networking Networking, Live Demonstrations and lunch|
|13.10 – 14:35||Session 3: Snapshot, Replication and Back-up Strategies|
|14.35 – 15.20||Farewell Note & Networking Moment Time for discussions, Networking, Live Demonstrations|
|15.20||End of day|
Important information for registration
- Knowledge Level Requirements: The Synology 2017 Workshops are aimed exclusively to Distributors, Resellers, IT Administrators and advanced Business Users. Please note that these workshops are not dedicated for home users or newbies. A good knowledge level of Synology DSM features and products is highly required. If you have a beginner level of knowledge on the Synology DSM features and products, and you still decide to attend this event, Synology will not be responsible if the content of the workshops is too advanced for your level and refunds will not be given.
- Participation fee and Synology products: Each Synology Workshop is chargeable. The participants can choose, in the application form, from one of the following options:
- £100 (excl. VAT). The participants will receive a DS216j after attending the event.
- £20 (excl. VAT). The participants will not receive a product and will just receive the training.
- Registration rules: Once the participant has filled in the registration form, they will receive an automatic email confirming their registration. Then, each participation request will be analysed by the Synology team. The participants will be further informed of the status of the subscription:
- If the participant meets the technical requirements mentioned above and the subscription is validated, the participant will receive a confirmation email with the corresponding invoice in the attachment. After receiving the confirmation email and the corresponding invoice, the participant is requested to pay the participation fee within 7 (seven) working days from the date the participant has received the invoice. Once Synology has received the payment, the participant will receive an email confirming the payment and a QR code that will be requested at the registration desk of the event.
- If the participant doesn’t meet the technical requirements mentioned above, the participant will still be offered a place on the waiting list in case a place will become available.
- Cancellation: The participant may cancel the participation at the Synology Workshops. The following rules will apply:
- Cancellation up to 14 days before the event: 20% of the participation fee will still be charged.
- Cancellation from 13 days up to the day of the event: 100% of the participation fee will be charged.
- Material needs: Bring your own laptop. It’s a hands-on practical workshop and you will need it! Synology are unable to provide laptops.