Visit Synology® at Cloud Expo Asia 2015
Taipei, Taiwan—Oct 16th, 2015—At Cloud Expo Asia 2015 in Singapore, Synology® Inc will showcase its latest features of DSM 6.0 beta, as well as enterprise storage solutions. Synology cordially invites you to visit booth at P18, Halls 401-406 (Level 4), Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore on October 28 and 29.
At the show, Synology will demonstrate solutions surrounding virtualization, cloud solutions, and data protection, along with features from the newly released DiskStation Manager (DSM) 6.0, the latest version of its award-winning NAS operating system.
- Synology storage solutions for VMware Vsphere® and other virtualized environment
- Virtualized DSM that ensures agile IT deployment with the ability to create a multi-tenant environment with flexible resource control and secured isolation
- Evolved data synchronization solutions including syncing to separate cloud storage services at the same time and a brand new desktop software for real-time backup for PC
- The all new MailPlus Server and MailPlus packages allow businesses to set up a secure, reliable, and private mail server, while giving employees a modern mail client
- Productive collaboration tools including the brand new Spreadsheet and enhanced Note Station that supports offline editing, one-click email clipping, and instant table-chart conversion
- Robust data protection and disaster recovery solution allowing data replication to one or more remote sites up to every 5 minutes
- Block-level incremental backup and cross-version deduplication supporting a wide range of backup destinations drastically increases backup efficiency and reduces required storage
- Synology's exclusive Intelliversioning algorithm brings a smarter way to keep the most relevant backup available and effectively save storage.
Synology at a Glance
Synology creates network attached storage, IP surveillance solutions, and network equipment that transform the way users manage data, conduct surveillance, and manage network in the cloud era. By taking full advantage of the latest technologies, Synology aims to help users centralize data storage and backup, share files on-the-go, implement professional surveillance solutions, and manage network in reliable and affordable ways. Synology is committed to delivering products with forward-thinking features and the best in class customer services