What DVB-T tuner does Synology product support?
Your Synology NAS allows to record and stream live TV. All you need are the following:
- The Video Station package installed.
- A compatible DVB-T tuner connected to your Synology NAS (DVB-T is not compatible with other broadcast transmissions standards. Please refer to this article for further information.)
- The tuner positioned close to a window to get good signal reception.
The compatible DVB-T USB tuners are listed below:
|Brand||Model Name||Applicable Models|
|Elgato||Eyetv DTT TV Tuner Stick||All|
|Hauppauge||WINTV DUAL DVB-T TUNER 1172||All|
|Hauppauge||WinTV -NOVA-TD Stick model 1281||All|
|HDHomeRun||HD HR3-EU (DVB-T source only)||All|
|KWorld||DVB-T UB499-2T (Single tuner supported)||All|
|PCTV||NanoStick SOLO DVB-T 73eSE||All|
|TERRATEC||Cinergy XXS (No longer in production)||All|
Note: Due to specific issues, the following DVB-T sticks may not provide a complete channel scan:
- AVerMedia - Volar M A815Mac
- FunUV - New digital Interactive TV Receiver
- KWorld - DVB-T 399U
- PX Digital Multimedia - HD-325
You can also try the user-reported compatible DVB-T dongles: note that you use them at your own risk, and that we recommend using DVB-T tuners that have been officially tested. Please also note that you may need to connect an extra USB cable between your DVB-T tuner and DiskStation if the power port is too close to the USB ports.