3rd Party Apps Integration
The Synology DiskStation (DiskStation series, Cube Station series, and Rack Station series) is developed on Linux kernel. Due to frequent requests from Synology users and system integrators to install 3rd -party applications on our products, Synology has prepared this development guide to help you to:
- Compile programs to run on Synology DiskStation.
- Integrate the applications with DiskStation’s operation system, i.e. Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM.)
- Install the application files to the recommended path to keep them intact during DSM upgrade.
- Integrate the applications with Synology web authentication interface.
- Create a package file for manually installation via Synology Package Center.
Who Should Read This Document?
This document is for Synology users and system integrators interested in adding their applications to their Synology DiskStations.
The Synology DiskStation must be installed with DSM 2.0-0636 or above.
To acquire the Synology DiskStation 3rd party Apps Integration Guide, click here .
List Your Application Here?
Please send us your application details to firstname.lastname@example.org.